Mission Statement & Educational Objectives
The mission of RWM Fiber Optics is to empower a diverse student body by teaching academic concepts and technological skills and by instilling in students the importance of effective, responsible application of their knowledge to succeed in a highly competitive, technologically changing world. Through integrity and professional ethics in delivery of its educational training services and commitment to the students, graduates and to the community we serve.
RWM Fiber Optics’ goal is to provide a proper balance between theory, diagnosis and laboratory work and provide student services to support successful completion. The school certifies students in broadband technology who may be employed in many fiber optic and broadband, Communication Technologies, Commercial and Residential high-end Audio/Visual, CCTV Security & Surveillance and Automation service and Installation as well as, in Private Security Guard Fields- for positions available today and tomorrow!
GOALS & Guiding Principles-BELIEF STATEMENTS:
- Education is essential to success.
- All students learn, achieve, create, and succeed in different ways.
- Students learn best when they are engaged in the learning process.
- Respect is a necessary component of learning.
- Diversity strengthens understanding.
- Positive morale among students and staff is critical to the success of the school.
- Staff and students deserve a safe and physically comfortable environment which supports positive learning experiences.
- Students, staff, parents, and the community share the responsibility for the success of the school.
INSTITUTIONALLY RWM Fiber Optics voluntarily adheres to principles of ethics including;
- To embrace voluntary self-regulation
- To ensure proper, ethical administration of all its training services & financial aspects of the institution
- To demonstrate effectiveness of its educational training, thereby providing essential skills to support a productive workforce.
DESIRED RESULTS FOR STUDENT LEARNING
Critical Thinking Indicators:
- Students demonstrate high level thinking skills.
- Students develop self-assessment skills.
- Students utilize task-oriented application of knowledge.
Academic Accountability Indicators:
- Students demonstrate mastery of academic concepts and technological skills.
- Students meet due dates and deadlines.
- Students abide by standards of academic honesty.
RWM Fiber Optics’ Programs provide each graduate with his/her educational goals. For graduates seeking employment, RWM Fiber Optics provides job placement services and interview skills training. Whether students wish to learn a new trade or upgrade their skills, RWM has developed a curriculum that provides hands on training on state-of-the-art equipment. Graduates receive an RWM Certificate of Completion and qualify for entry level fiber, copper, cable, satellite telecommunications, audio/video, security, and low voltage wiring positions or in the private security guard employment fields. Tuition includes examination, certification, registration fee as applicable.
For further information or assitance, please do not not hesitate to call us on: 888.768.0968, our additional contact details can be found here.
RWM 2017 Catalog
Everything you need to know from admission to certification.
Need Financial Aid?
Many students think they won’t qualify for financial help.
Check to see if you qualify
Post Military Careers
Find out how RWM can help you